iFabbo is back with its 2nd annual Social Media Conference! This year the conference is being held at the Merchants Exchange Club in San Francisco on October 12th. Come learn how to improve your blog from top leading industry professionals. Here’s a preview of each Panel.
Increasing Reach & Followers: “How To” for all the Major Social Media Platforms
Monetizing Your Blog: Work Smarter, Not Harder
PR: How to Create an Impressive Press Kit/Media Kit/ Develop Better Agency Relationships
The Future of Fashion & Beauty in the Digital Space
Photography/ videography: Tips & Tricks of the Trade for Better Images
The Legal Zone: FTC Rules, Updates, Trademarks & Copyright
Lunch, snacks and beverages will also be served and all guests receive a swag bag valued over $200!
(Photos courtesy of iFabbo)
One Comment to “2013 iFabbo Social Media Conference”
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance