Avon SuperSHOCK Eye Liner is their new gel liner. I decided to try Metallic Teal and Burnished Copper. The colors are pretty, but not as pigmented as I hoped they would be. It goes on faint and streaky. I had to really work with the product and pack it on to achieve my line. It doesn’t look too bad once you work hard at it, but I would prefer to spend the money and get the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner instead. With Bobbi’s one swipe and you’re done!
I did like using Burnished Copper as an eyeshadow. The color looks great with my skin tone and I can definitely play it up for summer. I applied it over my Urban Decay primer, for added staying power.
Avon SuperSHOCK Eye Liner $7 (currently on BOGO sale)
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance