Finding the perfect gift for someone can be difficult, but chances are they will appreciate a gift of beauty. These items on the list are sure to please even the pickiest person. Happy Shopping!
The perfect gift! Includes nine makeup essentials that will leave you flawless at day and glam at night.
- - 0.1 oz Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Infrared Matte (matte true red)
– 1.4 oz Drybar Detox dry shampoo
– 0.5 oz Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad nail color
– 0.03 oz Laura Mercier Caviar Stick eye color in Rose Gold
– 0.049 oz stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eye shadow in Metallic Dusty Rose
– 1 Pair of SEPHORA COLLECTION false eye lashes in Astonish
– 0.08 oz Benefit Watt’s Up! highlighter in Luminous Champagne
– 0.035 oz Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Microfinish Powder
– 0.04 oz Lancome Artliner eyeliner in Noir
– Festive metallic clutch
Originally $40, this is a total bonus buy! This four piece set energizes skin by locking in moisture for firmer, brighter looking skin.
- - 1 oz AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
– 0.5 oz T-Zone Pore Refining Gel
– 1 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion
– 2 x 0.25 oz Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask
This gorgeous gift set is sure to please!
- - 4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
- - 34 oz Rollerball
- - 4 oz A Fabulous Body Lotion Tube
- - stylish cosmetic case
Treat your loved ones to this holiday limited edition trio.
- - peppermint stick hand cream (1 oz.)
- - fresh cream hand cream (1 oz.)
- - cranberry medley hand cream (1 oz.)
Spaweek Spa $ Wellness Gift Card $25 – $100
When all else fails, get a gift card! Your friends will appreciate a soothing massage or a great facial.
*Photos courtesy of Murad, Sephora, Philosophy, Spaweek, and Macy’s
For a limited time, Macy’s and Clinique are offering a free gift with a minimum purchase of $27. The free gift is valued at $70. Gift includes two makeup bags, a large one and smaller one to take on the go. Choose from the following items to customize your gift:
- All About Eyes, 7 ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, 30 ml
- Clinique Colour Compact: Eye shadow duo plus a super-wearable blush in an exclusive compact. Choose Nudes or Violets.
- NUDES COMPACT: All About Shadow Duo in Neutral Territory & Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Fig.
- VIOLETS COMPACT: All About Shadow Duo in Jammin’ & Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover.
- Different Lipstick, 0.14 oz: Angel Red comes with the Nudes Compact and A Different Grape comes with the Violets Compact.
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, 0.14 oz
- Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, 4 ml
Hurry while supplies last!
Spa Week is coming back once again, so get ready to pamper yourself with these sweet deals! Spas and salons nationwide are offering full-service treatments for a fraction of the normal price. Book your appointment between October 20th – October 26th and only pay $50! Choose from a wide selection of massages, facials, and even wellness treatments.
*Photo courtesy of spaweek.com
MAC is launching a Marge Simpson makeup collection. The 10 piece collection will feature colorful eye shadow palettes, bright blushes and glosses. It will also include fun nail stickers and false eyelashes. The collection will debut on July 26th during San Diego’s Comic-Con. It will be available on maccosmetics.com on August 28th and in brick and mortar stores starting September 5th.
Marge joins an elite group of leading ladies with signature MAC collections. Rihanna, Maleficent, and Hello Kitty all have had the honor of collaborating with MAC for their custom line. Do you think Marge Simpson is worthy? Sound Off!
*Photo courtesy of MAC Cosmetics
The Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference is back for 2014! This year it’s being held at the Faculty House at Columbia University on Saturday and Sunday July 12 and 13.
The Saturday July 12 conference is open to Her Campus team members only, and the Sunday July 13 conference is open to both Her Campus team members and Her Campus readers!
This year’s conference will feature speakers from Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Lucky, Teen Vogue, Women’s Health, Food Network Magazine, The Huffington Post, Southern Living, OK!, Us Weekly, New York Daily News, Kickstarter, Tumblr, Glam Media, Ogilvy, DoSomething.org, Unilever, Random House, NBC, and more.
Click here to register and buy your tickets. Tickets cost $25.
After you register, don’t forget to download the official National Intercollegiette Conference 2014 app at bit.ly/herconference2014!
*Photo courtesy of Her Campus
Vince Camuto has launched his latest feminine fragrance, Amore, it’s a floriental inspired by love and summer romance.
Developed by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec; the notes include clementine ice, cassis bud, bergamot, passion fruit, muguet, blush orchids, freesia, lotus, sandalwood, cashmere accord, crystallized amber and musk. It’s a sweet fragrance with a fruity top note mixed with scent of flowers.
*Photo courtesy of Vince Camuto
Honoring the heroes who serve to hold our flag high – Happy Memorial Day!
Hong Kong artist May Sum sculpts celebrity style icons out of lipstick and it’s simply spectacular. She only uses lippies from MAC, YSL, NARS, and Estee Lauder.
She has sculpted mini masterpieces of Lady Gaga, Coco Chanel, Kate Moss, Twiggy, Madonna, and Princess Diana.
She also offers custom orders for anyone who wants a lipstick sculpture of themselves. These little beauties are very fragile and need to be stored in a dry area within 62-77 degrees so they won’t melt in hot temps or crack in high temps. Custom orders start at $620 and can be purchased on her etsy page.
*Photos courtesy of May Sum
Happy Easter from The Beauty Edge!
Here’s my last minute DIY Easter Mani! I used Essie Love Every Minute as a base coat and layered one coat of Dior Princess over it. For my accent nail, I chose Dior Lime and Nicole by OPI Inner Sparkle for some added glitz.
In an effort to protect the Easter Bunny ;), I thought it would be cute to share a list of companies that do not test on animals. The full list can be found on Peta.org.
- Bare Escentuals
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
- Everyday Minerals
- Physicians Formula
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Urban Decay
- Smashbox Cosmetics
For a limited time, Macy’s and Clinique are offering a free gift with a minimum purchase of $27. The free gift is valued at $70. Gift includes two spring forward makeup bags, a large one and smaller one to take on the go. Choose from the following items to customize your gift:
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
- Repairwear Laser Focus
- All About Shadow Quad in Greens or Berries
- Dual-Ended Lash Doubling Mascara in Black and Different Lipstick in Tenderheart or Glazed Berry
Hurry! Offer valid while supplies last!
*Photo courtesy of Macys
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Christmas Beauty Gift Ideas
- Fall 2014 Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s
- Spa Week Fall 2014
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Review
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review