Essie Bikini So Teeny is a bright cornflower blue. It reminds me of the Crayola Crayon Periwinkle blue, so I think this polish gives my hands a youthful and playful look. It’s different from the other colors in the collection, but it’s still very summer appropriate. It’s blue like the summer sky! Well now that I think about it, Essie’s summer collection features a wide range of colors that are very different from one another. Within in the collection there is a pink trio, but the others are all from different color families. I enjoyed this collection, can’t wait to see what Essie has in store for the fall.
3 Comments to “Essie Bikini So Teeny – Summer 2012 Collection”
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance