Here’s another swatch from the new Essie Spring 2013 collection. Essie Avenue Maintain is a bold high-shine blue. It’s inspired by Avenue Montaigne in Paris – which is also where Chanel’s latest boutique is located and the inspiration behind their limited edition eyeshadow palette.
This shade is slightly darker than Essie Bikini So Teeny – see that swatch here. I also think it would be the perfect something blue pedicure for all those brides walking down the aisle this year!
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance