Inspired by her travels from around the world, Essie’s spring 2013 collection features a combination of soft pastels and lively colors. Madison Ave-Hue s a beautiful bold pink with the slightest shimmer that only you will notice. It reminds me of pink tulips blossoming in the spring.
The other colors in this collection are also lovely. I can’t wait to swatch Hip-Anema and Go-Ginza!
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance