Happy 4th of July Beauties! This year I went all out with a stars and stripes manicure featuring a firework accent nail.
Here are the polishes used for this patriotic manicure:
- OPI Danke-Shiny Red
- Maybelline Color Show Pedal to the Medal
- Color Club Trippie Hippie
- Star and Round Rhinestones
Manicure done by Jessica at M3H Nail Salon.
One Comment to “Fourth of July Manicure”
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Fall 2014 Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s
- Spa Week Fall 2014
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Review
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
acne anti-aging blush bobbi brown body scrub bronzer Clinique cos bar dry hair dry skin Essie estee lauder eyeliner eyeshadow Fall 2012 Fall 2013 Fitness Magazine Free Gift giveaway glycolic acid peel haircare Holiday 2012 hot pink lipgloss Lipstick MAC Macy's makeup moisturizer nail color Nail Polish natural oily skin OPI sephora skincare spf Spring 2012 Spring 2013 Summer 2012 Summer 2013 sunscreen swatches tangerine tango The Skin Regime