I fell in love with the new Marabou nail dress design from Kiss. The colorful gemstones look so refreshing over the leopard print. Unfortunately, I didn’t love the way the strips covered my nails. These strips are kind of thick and the stones don’t help the situation either! The strips on my index finger and middle finger looked ridiculous, so I removed them and decided to use Chanel Le Vernis in Vertigo. I thought the dark color would compliment my outfit and the leopard print. Mini crisis adverted! Have you tried these yet, what do you think?
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance