LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer is the most ingenious primer out on the market right now. It’s oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and colorless. To top it all off – its formulated with salicylic acid to help keep nasty pimples away and also contains vitamins A, C, and E that will keep your skin looking fresh and beautiful.
I love it for it’s mattifying effect – if I don’t use a primer underneath my foundation, I end up with 5 o’clock shine! It helps my makeup last longer and look better because it’s like Spackle for your face – it leaves you skin smooth and even – masking away unsightly pores. Wish it had SPF in it, but both my moisturizer and foundation have it, so I’m good!
LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer is my favorite eye shadow primer right now. I even like it better then that cult favorite one. I like to you use it on my eyelids and under eye area. It has a silky finish and helps my eyeshadow go on beautifully. I am able to blend shadows like no other and the final result looks fabulous. I can totally see the difference between when I use it and when I don’t. Using it under my eye concealer helps even up the area and concealer just glides on – we never ever want to tug the skin under the eye.
BTW for a limited time LORAC is offering a Daylight Savings Value Set! A $72 value for only $25!
The Set includes:
- Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara
- Travel-Size TANtalizer Highlighter/Matte Bronzer Duo
- Travel-Size TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer
- TANtalizer Lips With Benefits in Marco
- Gold Cosmetic Bag
(Photos courtesy of LORAC)
One Comment to “LORAC Face and Eye Primers”
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance