Soooo it’s Shark Week and America has gone shark crazy! It’s been an absolute frenzy of sharks on TV and on the web! I’ve caught a few episodes myself so I thought I’d join in on the fun with a shark week inspired post! Inspired by seaside beauty – Chanetecaille Save the Sharks Palette features three eye shadows and a blush shade. Each shade is embossed with a cute little shark fin with a fun name to match!
- Great White – an all over white sandy beige
- Grey Reef – a glistening sandy grey
- Black Tip – a deep ocean blue
- Sea Anemone – a golden coral
5% of proceeds from the Save the Sharks Palette will be donated to the BLOOM Association to ban unregulated shark fin trade. Available at chanetecaille.com and nordstrom.com $83 (Photo courtesy of Discovery and Chanetecaille)
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Macy’s Go Red for Women
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Beauty Gift Ideas
- Fall 2014 Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s