An exclusive Deborah Lippmann collection is coming to Sephora. The brand is launching four new polishes that will only be available at the beauty mega-store.
- 99 Luftballons – sparkle-heavy fuchsia
- Chasing Pavements – soft cream gray
- She-Bop – flirty pink cream
- Lilac Wine – lilac cream
The line is already available on sephora.com and will launch in stores this coming September. Cream shades retail for $17 each and glitter shades retail for $19 each.
(Photo courtesy of deborah lippmann)
I know I’ve been posting a lot of nail polish reviews lately, but I just couldn’t end the week with out sharing my Easter nail art manicure
Deborah Lippmann’s Staccato polish in Rockin’ Robin is a must for Easter this year. The black glitter within the mint nail polish makes your nails look just like robin eggs – I’m really loving this effect!
I had to add a little bling to my ring fingers so I chose Essie Bond Over Whomever, from their Spring 2013 collection, as the base color. This Essie lacquer is a lovely pastel but yet vibrant lilac color.
Then my manicurist (I’m gonna start calling her my nail artist!) used pink, teal, and yellow nail art polish to make the lines and zigzags. She then sealed it with a layer of Nicole by OPI Inner Sparkle. The result – a gorgeous little glitter egg!
My list of favorite manicures just keeps getting bigger! Happy Easter!!
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance