For a limited time, Macy’s and Clinique are offering a free gift with a minimum purchase of $27. The free gift is valued at $70. Gift includes two makeup bags, a large one and smaller one to take on the go. Choose from the following items to customize your gift:
- All About Eyes, 7 ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, 30 ml
- Clinique Colour Compact: Eye shadow duo plus a super-wearable blush in an exclusive compact. Choose Nudes or Violets.
- NUDES COMPACT: All About Shadow Duo in Neutral Territory & Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Fig.
- VIOLETS COMPACT: All About Shadow Duo in Jammin’ & Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover.
- Different Lipstick, 0.14 oz: Angel Red comes with the Nudes Compact and A Different Grape comes with the Violets Compact.
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, 0.14 oz
- Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, 4 ml
Hurry while supplies last!
Spa Week is coming back once again, so get ready to pamper yourself with these sweet deals! Spas and salons nationwide are offering full-service treatments for a fraction of the normal price. Book your appointment between October 20th – October 26th and only pay $50! Choose from a wide selection of massages, facials, and even wellness treatments.
*Photo courtesy of spaweek.com
This fall Essie wants you to live dangerously and dress flawlessly. This collection is inspired by espionage and the thrill of the chase. Check out my swatches of the best shades of the collection below!
Essie style cartel is a shiny inky cobalt blue. It’s my favorite shade in the collection. It’s very similar to OPI’s keeping Suzy at bay and Avon’s Nailwear Pro in Inky blue. It goes on smoothly and has a super high shine gloss finish.
Essie partner in crime is a creamy rich dark chocolate shade. It’s simply perfect for fall. I’d like to pair this shade with an animal print (think leopard) nail art. It would match perfectly with your cup of hot cocoa on a cold fall night.
Essie take it outside is a traditional taupe shade. I like this one because it’s not too light and it’s not too dark. Sometimes taupe polish either looks too white or too tan, Essie got this shade just right. This polish is grayer than Essie yogaga and cooler than Essie Miss fancy pants.
Essie Fall 2014 Collection Swatches
(Photo courtesy of Essie)
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Macy’s Go Red for Women
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Beauty Gift Ideas
- Fall 2014 Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s