Finding the perfect gift for someone can be difficult, but chances are they will appreciate a gift of beauty. These items on the list are sure to please even the pickiest person. Happy Shopping!
The perfect gift! Includes nine makeup essentials that will leave you flawless at day and glam at night.
- - 0.1 oz Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Infrared Matte (matte true red)
– 1.4 oz Drybar Detox dry shampoo
– 0.5 oz Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad nail color
– 0.03 oz Laura Mercier Caviar Stick eye color in Rose Gold
– 0.049 oz stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eye shadow in Metallic Dusty Rose
– 1 Pair of SEPHORA COLLECTION false eye lashes in Astonish
– 0.08 oz Benefit Watt’s Up! highlighter in Luminous Champagne
– 0.035 oz Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Microfinish Powder
– 0.04 oz Lancome Artliner eyeliner in Noir
– Festive metallic clutch
Originally $40, this is a total bonus buy! This four piece set energizes skin by locking in moisture for firmer, brighter looking skin.
- - 1 oz AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
– 0.5 oz T-Zone Pore Refining Gel
– 1 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion
– 2 x 0.25 oz Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask
This gorgeous gift set is sure to please!
- - 4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
- - 34 oz Rollerball
- - 4 oz A Fabulous Body Lotion Tube
- - stylish cosmetic case
Treat your loved ones to this holiday limited edition trio.
- - peppermint stick hand cream (1 oz.)
- - fresh cream hand cream (1 oz.)
- - cranberry medley hand cream (1 oz.)
Spaweek Spa $ Wellness Gift Card $25 – $100
When all else fails, get a gift card! Your friends will appreciate a soothing massage or a great facial.
*Photos courtesy of Murad, Sephora, Philosophy, Spaweek, and Macy’s
Here’s a great idea for a homemade Christmas gift – gingerbread body scrub. Kids can make this for their moms with a little help from dad or older siblings. You can even make it organic by using only organic ingredients. This scrub smells delicious and is just want you need to help de-stress from all the holiday madness! Enjoy!
Gingerbread Body scrub
- 1 cup sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tps ginger
- 2 tps nutmeg
- 2 tps cinnamon
- ¼ cup almond oil
Combine all ingredients and pour into a nice glass jar with an airtight lid. Tie a nice ribbon around the jar and attach instructions that read “Apply in a circular motion, rinse and pat dry”
(Photo courtesy of © Josefbosak | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos)
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Macy’s Go Red for Women
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Beauty Gift Ideas
- Fall 2014 Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s