Finding the perfect gift for someone can be difficult, but chances are they will appreciate a gift of beauty. These items on the list are sure to please even the pickiest person. Happy Shopping!
The perfect gift! Includes nine makeup essentials that will leave you flawless at day and glam at night.
- - 0.1 oz Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Infrared Matte (matte true red)
– 1.4 oz Drybar Detox dry shampoo
– 0.5 oz Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad nail color
– 0.03 oz Laura Mercier Caviar Stick eye color in Rose Gold
– 0.049 oz stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eye shadow in Metallic Dusty Rose
– 1 Pair of SEPHORA COLLECTION false eye lashes in Astonish
– 0.08 oz Benefit Watt’s Up! highlighter in Luminous Champagne
– 0.035 oz Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Microfinish Powder
– 0.04 oz Lancome Artliner eyeliner in Noir
– Festive metallic clutch
Originally $40, this is a total bonus buy! This four piece set energizes skin by locking in moisture for firmer, brighter looking skin.
- - 1 oz AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
– 0.5 oz T-Zone Pore Refining Gel
– 1 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion
– 2 x 0.25 oz Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask
This gorgeous gift set is sure to please!
- - 4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
- - 34 oz Rollerball
- - 4 oz A Fabulous Body Lotion Tube
- - stylish cosmetic case
Treat your loved ones to this holiday limited edition trio.
- - peppermint stick hand cream (1 oz.)
- - fresh cream hand cream (1 oz.)
- - cranberry medley hand cream (1 oz.)
Spaweek Spa $ Wellness Gift Card $25 – $100
When all else fails, get a gift card! Your friends will appreciate a soothing massage or a great facial.
*Photos courtesy of Murad, Sephora, Philosophy, Spaweek, and Macy’s
Murad’s AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser has significantly improved my skin. I have always loved and used Dr Murad’s products, but this was my first time trying this particular cleanser. I’ve been using it for a month now, about 2 to 3 times a week; and my skin is glowing!
I had engagement photos taken last week and I really wanted to prep my skin beforehand. For the most part, we had a mild summer, but my skin was stuck in the “my summer color is fading” phase. I always wear SPF and I don’t purposely tan in the sun, but you still get some color during the summer (which looks great, I won’t lie!). With my summer skin tone dulling out, I really needed a pick me up.
What I liked most about this cleanser was its impressive ingredients list. It’s formulated with three exfoliating acids – Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic acids. All have been proven to help shed the top layer of skin to reveal youthful looking skin. It also has jojoba oil in it to help smooth and polish the skin. It’s effective, yet gentle enough not to cause irritation.
(Photo courtesy of Murad)
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Macy’s Go Red for Women
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas!
- Christmas Beauty Gift Ideas
- Fall 2014 Clinique Bonus Time at Macy’s