It was hard to choose a favorite, but I really enjoyed the Rose Body Scrub the most. It smells like sweet roses and is the prettiest shade of blush. Simple Sugar products contain natural sugar and oils that help smooth rough skin. This scrub left my skin baby soft after my shower.
The Green Tea Facial scrub was also very nice. It smells so fresh – just like a shot of wheatgrass juice! Since it’s oil based, I would only recommend it for those with dry skin. It was too oily for my face so I used it as a body scrub and it worked perfectly.
I’m so happy I got to try Simple Sugars; the company’s creator and founder, Lani Lazzari was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank and since then Simple Sugars has increased it’s retail presence and will (hopefully) soon be offered in more stores across the country.
*Photo Courtesy of Simple Sugars
Follow The Beauty Edge!
- Essie Fall 2014 Collection Review
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRX Collection Review
- MAC has teamed up with The Simpsons
- Her Campus National Intercollegiette Conference 2014
- Vince Camuto Launches New Limited-Edition Fragrance