Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 1
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 2
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 3
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 4
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 5
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 6
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 7
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 8
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 9
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 10
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 11
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 1
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 2
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 3
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 4
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 5
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 6
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 7
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 8
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 9
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 10
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 11
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 1
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 2
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 3
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 4
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 5
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 6
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 7
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 8
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 9
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 10
Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More image 11

Dr. Brandt

Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More

€71.00

Anti-Spot Serum

Recommended for:
  • All Skin Types
  • Dark Spot
  • Pigmentation Spots
  • Hyper Pigmentation
  • Uneven Skin Tone
  • Uneven Skin Texture
1
Free express delivery
Complimentary samples

Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More triple acid spot minimizing concentrate. Inspired by patients with pigmentation issues, these unique formulas contain the most effective acids, brightening, and gold standard ingredients, targeting any unwanted hyperpigmentation and UV damage. A lightweight gel that targets dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks on any skin type & tone without causing white halos.

  • See spots fade! A triple acid spot minimizing gel that reduces number, intensity, and size of pigmented spots, brightens hyper-pigmented spots, and evens skin tone and texture.
  • Doctor-Designed Formulas with Safe, Powerfully Effective Ingredients. Formulated with 21% brightening ingredients, including 10% azelaic acid derivative, 3% tranexamic acid and 2% phytic acid combined with 5% niacinamide work on all melanin production stages. Turmeric extract helps fade the look of discoloration and clinically proven to be a safe and effective alternative to 4% hydroquinone.
  • Part of your daily morning and evening routine. Apply on cleansed skin directly to dark spots and uneven pigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté or hands before your serum or moisturizer. For best results, apply daily a sunscreen.
  • 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN SCIENCE-DRIVEN SKINCARE. With a quarter-century of experience, we've been at the forefront of integrative dermatology. In partnership with Miami's leading dermatology experts, we continue to pioneer science-based skincare that delivers tangible results. Our mission is to bring the expertise of in-office dermatological procedures to your home, all while ensuring product effectiveness and safety for your skin and the environment.

Benefits

  • Reduces number, intensity, and size of pigmented spots
  • Brightens hyper-pigmented spots: dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks on any skin type & tone without causing white halos
  • Evens skin tone and texture

For who
For anyone with dark spots, age spots, sunspots, melasma and post-acne marks looking to improve hyperpigmentation, on any skin type & tone without causing white halos.

How to use
Part of your daily morning and evening routine. Apply on cleansed skin directly to dark spots and uneven pigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté or hands before your serum or moisturizer. For best results, apply daily a sunscreen.

    How to use step by step
    Tip
    Tip

    For best results, apply daily a sunscreen

    Application
    Application

    AM & PM. Apply on cleansed skin directly to dark spots and uneven pigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté or hands before your serum or moisturizer.

    Dark spots no more
    Discover the transformative solution to uneven skin tone with Dr. Brandt Dark Spots No More. This advanced formula targets stubborn dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration, unveiling a more radiant and even complexion. Infused with potent ingredients like vitamin C, niacinamide, and alpha arbutin, this serum works diligently to fade existing dark spots while preventing new ones from forming. The lightweight and fast-absorbing texture ensures effortless application, delivering powerful results without any greasy residue.
    image
    How to use